Alexa Davalos Bio

Davalos was born in France to American parents, photographer Jeff Dunas and actress Elyssa Davalos, daughter of actor Richard Davalos. Davalos spent her childhood in France, Italy and New York. Davalos has stated that she has more trouble with French than in English. Davalos began to strike out for herself on her own when she was 17 and relocated to New York City. She earned a living by modeling for photographers such as Peter Lindbergh. "I had a goal," she recalls. "I wanted to create my own way in the world. In a theatre, I discovered that I wanted to be an actor. "Her enthusiasm soon turned to acting, and she attended the Off-Broadway Flea Theater in New York, Davalos is close to actress Amanda Righetti, and was Righetti's bridesmaid at her wedding. Davalos believes she is a "dork" and is a lover of travel and read.She protects her personal life stating "I believe it's a decision. It's a conscious decision. What you let influence you can affect your. Davalos at the age of seventeen years old, decided to set herself free and relocated to New York City. Davalos made a living by modeling for Peter Lindbergh photographers. "I had a mission," she recalls. "I wanted to be all over the world doing my thing. After having worked in a theatre and observing the stage, it became clear for me that I wanted to be an actor. It was then that she discovered that acting was her true passion and she attended the Off-Broadway Flea Theatre in New York.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Alyson Le Hannigan

Abby Martin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size