Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born on May 31st 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) Rochester, Minnesota. the youngest of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson who was a famous musician. [ She has two sisters, Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona and two brothers Andrew and Barry. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at the time the artistic director. He told her "You are an amazing dancer however your body is too bulky." She described the incident as "my epiphany" when she decided to end her dancing career and become an ballet dancer. It was a wonderful moment. I could have smashed my head on the wall for the next 10 years. "[She began acting. She relocated to New York at the age of 20 and performed in numerous Burger King commercials in the 1980s alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. and also her debut film in 1983, with Jaws 3-D. The film was described by her as "the the very first movie that I've ever seen, but I lied and said I'd been in a couple of other movies that I had done, so when I showed up, I had absolutely nothing. Also, I had said that I was able to water ski. I wasn't. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were very difficult in five days as I had to be able to participate in the Sea World water skiing show. I have no idea what swimming is!" This was followed up with All the Right Moves (1983) Then there was Red Dawn(84), along with The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Alyson Le Hannigan

Abby Martin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size